Wool Carding and Combing by A.F. Barker (H.B)
WOOL COMBING & CARDING: This volume of an incomparable scholarly resource remains the most thorough work available on the subject which students and industrialist was looking for. Every aspect of the subject is discussed in lucid and simple language.
1.Wool and Hair producing Animals
2.Sheep Breeding and Mendelism
3.Commerce in Wool & Hairs
- Wools, Hairs and the re manufactured
- Wool Classing & Sorting
- The physical and chemical properties of Wool, Hairs etc.
- Wool steeping, scouring, dyeing
- Types of Yarn
- The preparation of long wools.
- Combing, Re-combing and Finishing.
And above all hundreds of illustrations are given for the convince so that everybody can understand the operations easily. So author feel that this book is a masterpiece in itself and must for the shelf of every library.