Construction Project Management: Prof. Harbhajan Singh
The book covers the following units in detail:
- Introduction To Construction Management
- Types of Contracts
- Construction Planning and Bar Chart
- Role of an Architect In Construction Management
- Network Techniques CPM and PERT
- Project Cost Optimization
- Resource Scheduling Using CPM
- Line of Balance Method For Repetitive Type of Building
- Scientific Methods of Project Management
- Inspections and Quality Control
- Project Disputes and Their Resolution
- Main Cause of Project Failure
- Temporary Services at Construction Site
- Job Layout and Security of Materials
- Safety Precautions at Construction Site
Cutting Edge Essays: For All Occasions by P.N.Ojha (HB)
there are many books on this subject in the market but in most of the books you will find the same very old essays and their way of writing almost same. Writers hesitate to write on new topics, some future topics which are the need of the hour. Being the teacher of english, teaching for the last two decades to graduate to post graduate level. I know what is required today. Keeping in mind the need of the hour I am compiling this book of cutting edge essays, in which you will find something for everyone, you may be college student, appearing in competitive exam, department or banking exam. etc.SKU: abhcee
Dances of Asia : Kiitsu
isbn : 978-81-905750-1-0
This book includes:
1.dances of India
2.dances of Srilanka
3.dances of Pakistan and Bangladesh
4.dances of Burma
5.dances of Thailand
6.dances of Indonesia
7.dances of Philippines
8.dances of Tibet
9.dances of the Republic of Korea
10.dances of China
11.dances of Okinava(Japan)SKU: n/a
Decorative Design History in Indian Textiles & Costumes :Bhatnagar, P
This book includes :
1.evolution of design
2.characterstics of textiles and costumes
4.archives of museums and design centres
5.contemporary design forms
6.future of decorative designSKU: n/a
Design of Masonary & Timber Structure: Prof. Harbhajan Singh (Hardback)
This book consists of the following 12 chapters:
- Unreinforced Brick Masonary Construction
- Design of Foundation For Brick Masonary Pillar
- Design for Foundations of Brick Masonary Walls
- Analysis & Design of Brick Masonary Pillars
- Analysis & Design of Brick Masonary Walls
- Brick Masonary Retaining Walls
- Timber Structures
- Timber Beams
- Flitched Timber Beams
- Design of Timber Columns
- Design of Tention and Compression Members
- Earthquake Resistant Masonary Buildings
Dictionary, Self Help
Dictionary of Idioms and Phrases: Ashok Bhalla (Hardback)
In the following pages and effort has been made to give some important idioms and phrases that would help the learners in the appreciation of the language. A command over idioms and phrases is very desirable, use of idioms and phrases adds richness, beauty and power to one’s expression. The attempt has been make to keep the language simple and tried to include only such idioms and phrases which a layman too can understand.SKU: n/a
Dictionary of Slangs by Shelley Green (HB)
the book dictionary of slangs is a collection of those words and phrases that make the most of our spoken language or in more popular terms, the slang. The book comprises of the slang terms, their most relevant meaning or connotation, their origin and the way they are most effectively and correctly used.SKU: n/a
Digital Electronics ;Dr. S.K. Bhattacharya
This book includes the following chapters
1.Number Systems and Codes
2. Logic Gates
3. Boolean algebra and logic simplification
4. Design of Combinational Logic Circuits
5. Arithmetic Circuits
6. Decoder, Encoder, Multiplexer, Demultiplexer
7. Sequential Circuit Design
8. Shift Registers
10. A/D and D/A Converters
11. Logic FamilySKU: n/a
Drawing For Beginners
Author- Dorothy Furniss.
This Book Includes the following Chapters.
1.How to Begin. Simple Subjects for Drawing & Painting.
2. Drawing our Toys.
5.Drawing Head, Face, Features, and Hair.
6.Drawing People in Right Proportions.
7.Drawing Ourselves and Others.
8.Drawing Inanimate Things.
9.Drawing our Pets and other Animals.
10.Colour, and how to Find It.
11. Measuring and Perspective.
12. Sketching Out of Doors.
13 How to catch a Likeness.
14. Action and Composition.
15. Light and Shade.
16. Correcting our Drawing
17. Materials.SKU: n/a
Dynamic Thought or the Law of Vibrant Energy : W.W.Atkinson
This is queer book, it is a marriage of the Ancient Occult Teaching to the latest and most advanced conceptions of Modern Science an odd Union, for the parties thereto are of entirely different temperaments.SKU: n/a
Earth and Sky Every Child Should Know (Paperback)
this book including of the following chapters: 1.the great stone book 2.the fossil fish 3.the crust of the earth 4.what is the earth made of 5.the first dry land 6.a study of granite 7.the air in motion 8.the work of the wind 9.rain in summer 10.what becomes of the rain? 11.the soil in fields and gardens 12.the work of earthworms 13.quiet forces that destroy rocks 14.how rocks are made 15.getting acquainted with a river 16.the ways of rivers 17.the ways of rivers 18.the story of a pond 19. the riddle of the lost rocks 20.the question answered 21.glaciers among the alps 22.the great ice sheet 23.following some lost rivers 24.The Mammoth cave of kentucky 25 Land building of the riversSKU: n/a
Earthquake Resistant Building Construction For Architects: Prof. Harbhajan Singh
The book Contains the following units
- Introduction to Seismic Design Parameters
- Performance of Buildings Under Past Earthquakes
- Introduction To Provisions of IS:1893
- Introduction To Ductile Detailing Provisions of IS:13920 For R.C. Buildings
- Introduction to IS:4326 for construction of earthquake resistant masonary buildings
- Planning and Designing Construction of Earthquake Resistant Buildings
- Disaster Management